- November 4, 2017
- 6:00 pm
- Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa 415 North State Highway 265 Branson, MO 65616
Help us roll out the red carpet for our 10th Anniversary as we:
Celebrate A Decade of God’s Faithfulness!
- Four course fine dining experience at the beautiful Chateau on the Lake Resort
- Silent auction with items for all interests.
- Raffles with chances to win big ticket items (Diamond ring, firearms, vacation getaway)
- Giveaways throughout the night!
- Honor our 2017 graduates!
- Hear from our incredible alumni, whose stories are the heartbeat of Ozarks Teen Challenge.
Tickets for this event are $50 and registrations must be received prior to October 28th for seating and meal arrangements. Registrations cannot be taken at the door.
All proceeds from this event go towards a new dormitory and school for our boys!
Last year, over 350 supporters joined us and over $75,000 was raised. The presence of each of those attendees meant the world to our young men. This year we are hoping to hit 500 guests, but we can’t do it without you!
Help us spread the word by inviting friends/family, liking us on Facebook, or sharing this page on social media! Let’s fill the Chateau with so much love that our young men cannot help but feel pride in their accomplishment and hope for the future!
If you would like to do more, table sponsorships are a great way to help! Our table sponsors fill a table of 10 with friends & family and help us offset the cost of this event for our families. Table sponsorships are $1000 and include:
- Event night recognition
- VIP table placement
- Guaranteed seating together
- A special TC gift for everyone at your table.
- Business sponsors also receive social media & website recognition.
If you want to sponsor a table, you can register online by clicking on the Register button below and selecting “Table Sponsor” in the Registration Type drop down box or by mailing in this Table Sponsor Form.
Please Note: Business sponsors must be confirmed prior to October 9th.
Register Today! Priority registration closes October 28th.
Contact our Event Coordinator, Wendy Buttacy, at email@example.com if you have any questions.