If you are interested in a career with the opportunity to mentor, support, and invest in the lives of young men within a Christian workplace then Ozarks Teen Challenge may be the place for you. We at Ozarks Teen Challenge are a faith-based rehabilitation center for teen boys ages 13-17. We are always seeking qualified, professional, and motivated employees who believe in our mission to help students and their families experience life transformation through Christ-centered programming.
In order to be considered for employment, all candidates must agree to adhere to the mission, core values, and employee covenant of our teen challenge.
Position: Support Staff Internship
No. of Openings: We currently have 1 internship opening at this time!!
- Receive training and experience working with troubled teens struggling with addiction, drug or alcohol abuse, and defiance.
- Gain ministry experience through discipleship and mentoring opportunities
- Help with campus improvements and other projects as needed
- Help with fundraising opportunities for the ministry
- Free food and board is provided to all interns during their time with us
- After 6 months, interns committing for longer periods of time who have shown initiative and a commitment to the mission of our ministry may receive a stipend ranging from $100-300/month.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, fill out the application below and e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type, Internship Application as the subject of your e-mail.