If you are interested in a career with the opportunity to mentor, support, and invest in the lives of young men within a Christian workplace then Ozarks Teen Challenge may be the place for you. We at Ozarks Teen Challenge are a faith-based rehabilitation center for teen boys ages 13-17. We are always seeking qualified, professional, and motivated employees who believe in our mission to help students and their families experience life transformation through Christ-centered programming.
In order to be considered for employment, all candidates must agree to adhere to the mission, core values, and employee covenant of our teen challenge.
Current Staff Openings
Marketing & Events Coordinator
Employment Type: Is Negotiable (Part-Time/Full-Time)
Hours: 24-40 Hours (Can be Full-Time if willing to take on additional administrative duties)
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will participate as member of a team of professional, dedicated employees managing internal and external marketing efforts. This position must utilize skills including team-based interaction, project management, goal setting and administrative support. The Marketing and Events Coordinator must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination, the successful execution of several annual fundraising events for a multi million dollar capital campaign, creative work, social media oversight, and donor development.
View Full Job Description Here
How to Apply
Application Deadline(s): August 21st
1. Download & Complete our Application for Employment
2. E-mail Your Cover Letter, Resume, & Signed Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Indicate which position you are applying for within the subject of your e-mail.
4. We will be in contact with those applicants we deem most qualified for the position.
Position: Support Staff Internship
No. of Openings: We currently have 1 internship opening at this time!!
- Receive training and experience working with troubled teens struggling with addiction, drug or alcohol abuse, and defiance.
- Gain ministry experience through discipleship and mentoring opportunities
- Help with campus improvements and other projects as needed
- Help with fundraising opportunities for the ministry
- Free food and board is provided to all interns during their time with us
- After 6 months, interns committing for longer periods of time who have shown initiative and a commitment to the mission of our ministry may receive a stipend ranging from $100-300/month.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, fill out the application below and e-mail it to: email@example.com. Please type, Internship Application as the subject of your e-mail.