Two Ways to Partner With Ozarks Teen Challenge
Ozarks Teen Challenge is a small program for troubled teens – but we’re hoping to grow. See how you can help us save lives by providing substance abuse and behavioral therapy for troubled teens. There are two ways to give…help us build a new Home of Hope or make a general donation to help Keep Hope Alive.
Home of Hope
What is the Home of Hope?
- A dormitory that will expand our capacity from 28 to 48 students and provide housing for six additional on-campus staff. This new building will expand our reach and help us to put Hope in the hands of even more families!
What is the cost?
- $1.3 Million for building expenses, furnishings, & six months of operating expenses.
How can we get there?
- 300 people pledging $100/month for 3 years
Enlist in our “300” today! Whether you can do $100 or $25 per month, every gift matters.
Keep Hope Alive
What is a Keep Hope Alive donation?
- If you prefer to make a general donation, our Keep Hope Alive Fund helps to alleviate general expenses, allowing us to offer help to even more students and families.
How does it Keep Hope Alive?
- Everyday we receive calls from families who are in desperate need. Your donation to Keep Hope Alive enables us to provides scholarships for those who are in need by taking care of the day to day expenses of 24 hour care and rehabilitation for our young men.
How can you help?
- One-time and monthly givers are crucial to developing our ability to help families of all income levels. Partner with us today to help KEEP HOPE ALIVE for more young men and their families!
We also accept InKind donations if you have any items or products you would like to
donate please call us at 417-272-3784.