Our goal is to make the admissions process to our residential rehab center simple and informative. In a time of frustration and distress, we hope to ease your troubles by walking you through each step of this process. We can assure you the school curriculum and structured atmosphere at Ozark Teen Challenge will be just what your teen needs. Call our Admission Coordinator and let us partner with you today! (417) 272-3784
Our Admissions Process
Step 2: Take a Campus Tour and/or Complete an Application
Step 3: Turn in completed Teen Challenge Application with application fee & medical paperwork.
Step 4: Schedule a enrollment date with our Admissions Coordinator
Step 5: Setup transportation options (we can assist with this process if needed)
Professionalism & Credentials
Our staff is committed to excellence and maintaining credentialing and professionalism that assures safe, quality care for your son.
- All Staff are Nonviolent Crisis Prevention Institute Certified
- All Staff are CPR and First Aid Certified
- A Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor and multiple Registered Associate Alcohol and Drug Counselors on staff.
- Partnerships with several local psychologists specializing in sex therapy and is viagra over the counter adolescent sex offender counseling.
- Four staff members hold Bachelor’s degrees in the fields of: Wildlife Biology, Music, Psychology and Theology.
- Three staff members hold Master’s degrees in the fields of: Counseling, Business, and Criminal Justice.
- One staff member holds a Doctoral Degree in the field of Therapeutic Recreation
Commitment To Quality Personalized Care
Our staff are committed to addressing the unique needs of each of our students. We do this through one-on-one counseling, individual mentorship, and personal and group discipleship classes. We are committed to caring for our students as we would our own and providing an environment for them to grow. But don’t take our word for it, ask our Admissions Coordinator, today, for references from parents and students who have experienced this care first-hand.