P.O. Box 2066
Branson West, Missouri 65737
512 Purist Lane
Branson West, MO 65737
Mon: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tues: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wed: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thur: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Fri: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
If you are interested in a career with the opportunity to mentor, support, and invest in the lives of young men within a Christian workplace then Ozarks Teen Challenge may be the place for you. We at Ozarks Teen Challenge are a faith-based rehabilitation center for teen boys ages 13-17. We are always seeking qualified, professional, and motivated employees who believe in our mission to help students and their families experience life transformation through Christ-centered programming. In order to be considered for employment, all candidates must agree to adhere to the mission, core values, and employee covenant of our teen challenge. Click here to view our transparency in coverage adherence.
Position: Support Staff Internship No. of Openings: We currently have 1 internship opening at this time!! Internship Overview:
- Receive training and experience working with troubled teens struggling with addiction, drug or alcohol abuse, and defiance.
- Gain ministry experience through discipleship and mentoring opportunities
- Help with campus improvements and other projects as needed
- Help with fundraising opportunities for the ministry
- Free food and board is provided to all interns during their time with us
- After 6 months, interns committing for longer periods of time who have shown initiative and a commitment to the mission of our ministry may receive a stipend ranging from $100-300/month.
How to Apply: If you are interested, fill out the application below and e-mail it to: [email protected] Please type, Internship Application as the subject of your e-mail.